Men's Big Logo TechLoom Slide
Comfort is at an all-time high with the APL Big Logo TechLoom Slide. Featuring a soft and flexible TechLoom strap with mesh lining, your feet will thank you every time you slip them on. The antimicrobial mesh footbed covers a 3D molded footbed that massages your feet with every step. The newly developed midsole/outsole uses our tried and true Propelium compound offering the same great cushioning and rebound from the running shoes you love. Whether you want to recover after a great workout or give your feet a break from a long day, the APL Big Logo TechLoom Slide has everything you need to relax in style.
- Seamless TechLoom strap with raised embossed APL logo provides a custom, comfortable fit.
- Antimicrobial mesh covers the 3D molded footbed which massages your feet with every step.
- Mesh-backed strap keeps your foot cool and dry whether you wear socks or like to go barefoot.
- Soft and resilient Propelium® midsole provides superior comfort that will maintain structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Newly developed lightweight Propelium midsole and outsole feature a segmented lattice-grid traction pattern.
- The lightest APL shoe ever weighing in at 4.0 oz in a Men’s size 9.
- 100% Vegan, made using no animal products.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning. Wash on cold water setting, use detergent with no bleach. Air dry.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Thanks APL for another fantastic experience!
I give these four stars because I thought these would be a lot more comfortable. The design and color meet my expectations but the quality of the material and comfort is mediocre. For $100, I was expecting to try these on and be WOW’d by the comfort and want to purchase a pair for myself. Unfortunately, I won’t be purchasing a pair for myself.
While my husband did not admit it, I think he was expecting the comfort to be better. It seems that this brand has created a positive image throughout the country, which is great because a brand awareness takes a company far, but the comfort was just not there for me.