Women's TechLoom Bliss
Our lightest shoe features a slip-on design and custom milled satin elastic strap.
The ultimate intersection of luxury and performance, the APL TechLoom Bliss running shoe travels with you through all aspects of your life. Over two years in the making and our lightest running shoe ever at 6.8 oz., the Techloom Bliss running shoe features a stunning slip on design and custom milled satin elastic strap that allows for quick ingress and egress providing the ultimate comfort and a seamless fit.
Perfect for travel, the Bliss uses APL’s proprietary Propelium® technology, designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort while it maintains midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA. Our proprietary lightweight Propelium® midsole and traction pattern incorporate a durable rubber outsole with a forefoot crash pad, for the lightest APL running shoe yet. 8mm drop.
All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a men's size on the site and adjust the fit down by a size and half. For example, a size 9 in women's is a size 7.5 in men's
- Seamless high-elastic stretch rebound TechLoom Upper for extreme stretch that moves with your feet.
- Custom-milled satin elastic strap allows quick ingress and egress.
- Slip-on design provides ultimate comfort and a seamless fit.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Newly developed lightweight Propelium® midsole and new traction pattern. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The lightest APL running shoe ever weighing in at 6.8 oz in a Men’s size 9.
- 100% Vegan, made using no animal products.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
These shoes are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly! I did end up going with a 7.5 in size for women but I probably could have gotten away with a size 7. For my first pair I wanted to make sure that they fit and if they were too big I could have worn a bigger sock. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this brand! I received my order very fast considering I live in Canada!
They are light, they feel more snug (in a good way) than I thought they would because they had alot of mesh, and they are beautiful!