Men's TechLoom Wave
Performance design is at the forefront of our newest silhouette; the TechLoom Wave. Featuring a newly developed high-elastic 3D stretch rebound TechLoom upper that dynamically moves with your feet. The upper is designed to allow increased stretch front to back where your feet articulate, while also providing lateral and medial support. An internal cage provides additional support and customizable lockdown when pulling the laces tight. An integrated lace loop allows you to tuck the laces for a streamline look. The seamless upper design allows you to remove the laces completely to transform the TechLoom Wave into a stylish slip-on with the same great fit.
The Wave uses APL’s proprietary Propelium® technology, designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort while it maintains midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA. The newly developed midsole and traction pattern incorporate a durable rubber outsole with a forefoot crash pad. 8mm drop.
All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a women's size on the site and adjust the fit up by a size and half. For example, a size 7 in men's is a size 8.5 in women’s.
- High-elastic 3D stretch rebound TechLoom upper dynamically woven to move with your feet.
- Strategically placed ventilation zones allow enhanced airflow to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Internal cage provides additional support and customizable lockdown while still allowing full range of motion.
- Lace loop eyelet offers the option to tuck your laces for streamline look.
- Convertible design allows you to remove your laces completely, transforming your shoes into a slip-on while still providing great fit and support.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Lightweight Propelium® midsole. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- 100% Vegan, made using no animal products.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.