Women's TechLoom Breeze
The limited-edition APL TechLoom Breeze Merino Wool is our most sustainable shoe ever and the first ever technical knit shoe to be certified by the Woolmark® Company. Designed to be worn year-round, each shoe features 80% Australian Merino wool with a unique combination delivering greater elasticity while strengthening the shoe to hug the foot for maximum support, especially during performance and lifestyle activities.
Over two years in the making and our lightest running shoe ever at 6.8 oz., the TechLoom Breeze Merino Wool features a seamless, high elastic stretch rebound TechLoom upper that moves with your feet and an internal speed lacing system and exposed eyelets which hold your foot securely in place to allow a full range of motion. The TechLoom Breeze Merino Wool uses APL’s proprietary Propelium® technology, designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort while it maintains midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA. The proprietary lightweight Propelium® midsole and traction pattern incorporate a durable rubber outsole with a forefoot crash pad, for the lightest APL running shoe yet. The ultimate intersection of luxury and performance. 8mm drop. Wt. 6.8 oz.
All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a men's size on the site and adjust the fit down by a size and half. For example, a size 9 in women's is a size 7.5 in men's.
- Our most sustainable shoe ever featuring 80% Australian Merino wool innovatively knit with APL’s patented stretch-rebound TechLoom upper for extreme stretch that moves with your feet.
- Material features technically advanced stain and odor resistant yarns which also naturally regulates the temperature of the wearer’s foot.
- Internal speed lacing system with exposed eyelets holds your foot securely in place while allowing full range of motion.
- Lace loop eyelet for streamline look.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Newly developed lightweight Propelium midsole and new traction pattern. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The lightest APL running shoe ever weighing in at 6.8 oz in a Women’s size 7.5.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Also got my normal sneaker size, fits perfectly, pristine and lt gry is super cute. Highly recommend!