Women's TechLoom Tracer
NEW. The TechLoom Tracer is APL’s newest entry into training. Our first low top training shoe is designed and engineered with your workout in mind. Aptly named for its performance design, the TechLoom Tracer uses familiar materials from the APL product line but updates them in a modern, performance driven way. To provide exceptional comfort around the ankle we have developed a new molded lycra collar and tongue that allows for easy ingress and egress with a smooth, sculpted heel to offer full range of motion. The TechLoom forefoot is a non-stretch construction to keep your foot centered on the footbed and provide maximum lateral stability. The newly developed lacing system limits lace-loosening during workouts to keep you locked in to perform your best. The Propelium® midsole provides great, low profile cushioning and rebound, with rubber traction pads placed in key high wear areas for durability. Great for every workout intensity, you can be confident the TechLoom Tracer will put up with everything you can throw at it. 8mm drop. Wt. 7.1oz.
All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a men's size on the site and adjust the fit down by a size and half. For example, a size 9 in women's is a size 7.5 in men's.
- Newly developed molded Lycra collar and tongue with sculpted heel to provide full range of motion.
- Non-stretch Techloom forefoot keeps your foot secure and stable throughout your workout.
- New lacing system limits lace-loosening during your workout to keep you performing your best.
- Phantom lace loop eyelet offers the option to tuck your laces for streamline look.
- New sockliner offers exceptional cushioning to handle even the most extreme training session.
- Propelium™ is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Lightweight Propelium midsole. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.